Pasteur International Cancer Conference 2023
Institut Pasteur, November 23-24, 2023
Abstracts submission opening: March 1st, 2020 Deadline for abstracts submission: October 1st, 2023
- All abstracts must be submitted by October 1st, 2023 and should not exceed 350 words (excluding authors and affiliations).
- At least one author of each abstract must register and attend the conference in order to be listed in the conference programme as a presenter. Authors will have the opportunity to edit an originally-submitted abstract before it is published in conference proceedings.
- Only accepted abstracts and fully paid registration will be printed in the PDF programme book.
Reviewing and selection process
- Each abstract submission will be evaluated by the conference Scientific Committee.
- The conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low quality abstracts, as well as those not pertinent to the themes of the conference.
- Abstracts selected for poster presentation will be displayed during the poster sessions. (cf conference programme).